Sunday, January 4, 2009

Long Past Due...

So its been a crazy time with Holidays, Graduation, Christmas, Passings and much much more...but a new semester for Kenny and new job for me has greatly changed our lives and we will start anew this new year! Pictures are promised! and updates are to come! :) I am happy to see how greatly you all have been blessed and am truly grateful for all we have been given. So don't give up on me yet...I am now officially done with school and have TIME! Miracles do happen I know! :)

6 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Love you Guys....I demand Pictures!!!!!!!

Green River High School said...

Erin!! Hey girl. Your girl is pretty much adorable! How are you guys? I hope everything is going great. Congrats on school and everything else! Happy New Year & Hope things continue to go well!

Kenzee Jo said...

Cute blogg :] Cute family :] just cute-cute-cute :] Hope things are well!!!

Landon&Janell said...

Congrats on being completely done with school! Thats fantastic! We will have to get together soon.

Day Family Blog said...

Yay I just found your blog. Hope you don't mind. So where did you get a job? Hope it is going well. I loved your Halloween costumes, too cute.

SLSPJ said...

hey druce family i am so glad that i found your blog, you gotta email me at stevelinz1304@yahoo.com so that i can invite you to ours. what a great little fam you have and that little one is super cute! congrats on graduation erin, you are such a stud!