Thursday, May 28, 2009

Easter...My favorite Holiday





Audrey is ready for the hunt! In the picture to the right she is saying "GO!" :)





Daddy and Audrey after the hunt. I cant believe I caught this pic right where I did!
The right bottom is Audreys Easter "Basket".



We had a Wonderful Easter this year. We were able to go home to Wyoming and see both families. We did Easter on Saturday with my family and then we got to go to Braydens blessing on Easter Sunday. There are so many pics. Oh and btw we ALL participated in the Easter Egg Hunt. That's my favorite part and dying 6 dozen eggs... oh yes we did! :) A dozen for each person and then some! :) Enjoy I LOVE EASTER!!!! :)

1 comment:

The Druces' said...

K Sorry I spelled Hunt wrong and when I saw the layout before I put it on the pics were arranged differently. SORRY! It shouldnt have to be this confusing but you know it's me so it is!