Monday, July 6, 2009

Summer Fun!













I'm sure as many of you feel the way that I do...that summer is going WAY TOO fast!!! I am already feeling pressure to get in all the things that I wanted to do on my "summer list". Anyway here are some of the things we have been up too. (Besides all of the daily stuff that keeps you busy...you know the cleaning, bills, errands, etc etc) Here is the FUN Stuff!

Bike Rides, Books, Aquarium, Vacation in Wheatland (outdoor pool with cousins), Vacation to Grandma Janell's house with cousins, and more! I'll try and add a slideshow for all the pool pics.

2 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

I love that pic of Treyson and Audrey! Miss you guys!

KymandKalab said...

I can't believe how big Audrey is getting! I love the warm weather and don't want that to end but I'm really looking forward to 6 weeks from now and being done with school! Miss you Erin!