Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Car's Hurt

Yesterday while driving this is the experience I had....(forgive the dialog it was just easier this way)

Me: " uhhhh! go the speed limit!" (at the car in front of me going 30 in a 50!!!)
Audrey says, "What's da matter mom?"
Me: this silly car in front of me wont drive the speed limit!
Audrey: WHY? (ofcourse, right...that's every 2 yr olds favorite word)
Me: GOOD question Audrey! I dont know why! Why aren't they driving the speed limit??!!

About 30 second elapse and Audrey says

Audrey: GOT it!
Me: Got what? .....You've got the answer?
Audrey: uh huh....Car Hurt.

So that is the answer, ladies and gentlemen. The answer to why people drive slow is that their car is hurt.

2 comments:

Jamee said...

Too cute! She really is so smart!

KymandKalab said...

I say it's because their brains are hurt and they can't figure out they are being obnoxious and inconsiderate- but that's just my road rage talking. Thank goodness for cute little girls like Audrey who have a better outlook on things!