Sunday, March 21, 2010

Such is life...

All the family at Lava Hot Springs. Great pic and great to see everybody.

Ballerina Audrey

Grandma Dorothy (97 goin' on 98!!) lovin' on the puppies...it was so sweet...

3 of the 7 puppies
All the grandkids at Lava Hot Springs

Hey! It's been so long! I cannot believe how fast time is going by! We are as busy as ever, but are happy and lovin' life. School is quickly coming to a close for me and I am STOKED for the SUMMER. If I ever have a free moment I am "daydreaming" (as Kenny calls it) about all the great things we are going to do this summer! :) Kenny was able to get a job at Rocky Mountain Power and it has been wonderful so far. This is such a great blessing because anyone who has ever been in Logan will know that even before the economy stuck it was hard to get a job in this college town. Now it's even worse. Most people workin in groc stores or as garbage men are people with college degrees. It's crazy. I also found out that my job is safe for next yr. which is wonderful. I love being half time. It is such a great balance for me as a teacher and as a mommy. Not too much else goin' on but I do have some fun pics. to share. Enjoy!

2 comments:

KymandKalab said...

I can't believe how big all the grandkids are! Too cute! Yay for Kenny's new job- that is FANTASTIC! Congrats!

Gerbers said...

YAY! Congrats! This is so great for you and Kenny! I'm glad you get to stay here and that your good to stay another year! Those kids are so dang lucky to have an awesome teacher like you!!! Miss ya!
Anita