Saturday, October 18, 2008

1st post!

My first blog...what do I say...Well, We are happy, healthy and although amid many trials still kickin'! I just finished my first student teaching block in 2nd grade at Nibley Elementary school and I LOVED my lil' class so much! They all wanted to take sad pictures with me because I was leaving. Let me tell ya, just about broke my heart.

Kenny is doing full time school as well, and besides physiology is loving it. He finishs next year and I graduate in December which Im totally stoked about. Im really excited to have my own class.

Audrey is doing great and growing like a weed. I cant believe she turned 14 months today. She has 10 teeth and two more on the way. The Molars have been hard for all of us and it makes me sad to see her so sad, but I guess after these last two we should hopefully be done for a while. There is always hope! :)

No comments: