Sunday, October 19, 2008

Life thoughts

So Kenny's grandfather has been in the hospital this whole last week and they haven't been able to tell if his neck is broken or not. At first (Monday) they were for sure, it was vertebrae C6 (if that helps anyone!) and then Kenny's dad gave him a health blessing. Then a PA told them that he was 99% sure it wasnt broken. Then the nuerologist said it was broken. (REALLY confusing I KNOW) So then Finally today we were told that there is no break but that some of his ligaments are stretched. Can I just say even after all of the confusion my gratitude for the power of the priesthood and those worthy men who hold it. Thanks :)

4 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

I am GLAD your bloggers!! Love you HEAPS!!!
Prices

Allison said...

Ilove your blog. ours is alexandallisonwilcox.blogspot.com.
come check it out. how are you guys? we miss you tons!!! luvs to audrey from me!

Brooke Carroll said...

Hey woman, how are you doing??? I'm glad you are blogging, it's so fun to get in touch with everyone! I hope you are doing great and just wanted to say hi. If you have time, drop me a line, I'd love to see how you are! Take care

Landon&Janell said...

Yay for starting your blog!! Now you will have to teach me how to do it- ha ha :) We should have a date night and watch the office soon! call us.